Rodina Elena (born February 27, 1965 in Sevastopol, Crimea) - a lawyer, PhD
1. Presentation of investors and corporations in the financial institutions of Russia, the US, Europe, China, Japan and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
2. Support of investment transactions in private equity, real estate or securities, both in Russia and in the US, Europe, China, Japan and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
3. Support of investment transactions in public-private partnerships, search, proposal and approval of investment projects with participation of the state in Russia, USA, Europe, China, Japan and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
4. Representation of companies on the fishing and maritime law, negotiation and preparation of necessary documents in the organization of the fishing business (quota fishing vessels entering the market, contracts), the organization of maritime transport.
5. Consultation in relation to the prevention, deterrence, means and methods of combating poaching fishing, IUU fishing (illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing).
6. Advice and assistance in the organization of international contracts of supply of various types of goods, assistance in organizing profitable logistics schemes, assistance in customs clearance, offers optimum customs and tax regimes in the organization of foreign trade transactions. Advice on combating smuggling.
7. Presentation of interests of citizens and companies in the international courts.
8. Representing the interests of citizens and organizations in courts of law, magistrates' courts, arbitration courts of Russia, the Russian Supreme Court, the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation in various fields of law.
9. Advice, representation, development of recommendations in case of bankruptcy of enterprises and citizens. Representation in court, Deposit Insurance Agency, the Central Bank and other institutions in the bankruptcy of the bank. The proposed scheme of debt restructuring, bank resolution and organizations.
10. Representing the interests of citizens and organizations on matters of corporate law in Russia and abroad. Mergers and acquisitions. Access to international capital markets.
She started her career in fire protection, then part of the system of the Ministry of Interior, while studying practice in the courts, and the prosecutor's office and other organizations.
For a long time worked in the prosecutor's office, advocacy rich experience, experience in managing a team of lawyers and experts in the field of accounting and audit, the specific work of private investigation and verification of transactions.
Graduated from the Far Eastern State University (Vladivostok, 1983-1990 is currently FEFU absentia).
graduated from the Far Eastern State University graduate school in the form of job hunting (2003). Supervisor, Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the Department of Criminology of the Law Institute FENU (FEFU) Yarovenko Vasily.
Rodina Elena Anatolievna awarded the academic degree of candidate of legal sciences, thesis: "The problems of investigation of contraband of biological resources and of individual items (on materials of Far East region)."
She taught in the Russian Customs Academy.
Rodina Elena publish their articles in scientific journals the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific mills, lectures in educational institutions of the USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Prepared for publication and translated into English by two books about the Rodina Elena Anatolevna method to combat smuggling and illegal fishing.
At present, a publication of a book about the Rodina Elena Anatolevna technique, tactics and methods of work of national financial intelligence to identify the funds obtained by criminal means, to identify the financing of terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Since childhood, fond of academic disciplines such as algebra, geometry, literature. She took part in Mathematical Olympiad among school students. Also, a child is interested in painting and fine arts. She graduated from art school. From music prefers classical music, opera and ballet. Since 2002, he writes books, articles, journalism. A lot of time giving sports training, regular visits to the fitness – club.